Thursday, January 14, 2010

Whoops, I nearly did it again!

There I was on my way to the local supermarket to restock on bananas when I happened to by-pass one of my favourite ready-to-wear chain stores. With time to spare I wandered in for an innocent look when I came across a cute little white business shirt with purple pin-stripe and waist belt for the bargain price of $19.95. With much excitement, I crammed myself, BB1 and BB2 into the pint sized changing cubical with business shirt in my grasp and began the almost impossible task of shimming out of my clothes and into my potential new purchase whilst keeping up a continuous monologue about how good girls get chippies lest one of us launch ourselves into a major meltdown. As I further engaged BB1 in a game of ‘how pretty does mummy look’ and continued to marvel at the heavily reduced price, I suddenly remembered that I had purchased a new business shirt barely two weeks earlier. Three of them in fact. From Cue, and lets face it, did I really need another business shirt especially as I had yet to wear the ones I had just bought. I know, I know…this from the girl who was frequently quoted as saying “Need? Want? What’s your point?”

Well, my point is, how many of us have been so blinded by a bargain that we’ve completely forgotten what wonders lay within the depths of our all-too crowded wardrobe. Moreover, how many of us have been so blinded by said bargain that not only have we completely forgotten what lays within our wardrobe, but also forgotten how many of those wonders still have their tags attached to their collars!! Guilty? Yep, me too. So, what you do about it? Easy, follow Milla's guide to restyling your wardrobe and let the fun begin. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I will follow millas guide sure
    --------------------
    weightloss.yahoolan.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to have a conversation with you so please leave me a comment. MFS xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...