Monday, October 25, 2010

There is absolutely no doubt about it...I love a good bargain.  I especially love a good bargain when I'm abroad and on a budget, which incidently does seem to expand by just a little bit each day.  Shopping in the UK has been so much more exciting than I ever dreamed and now that I've managed to navigate myself away from the hissy fit of several weeks ago and get myself into a nice pattern of scoping out all the opportunities befitting the smallest-wardrobe-in-the-world, I am having a fabulous time.  I will catch you up on the all the wonderful and amazing purchases I have made over the last two weeks - has it really been that long - including my fabulous purple Ted Baker coat but in the meantime I simply had to share my latest prize.  These Guess heels had been reduced from £80 to £55 pounds with an additional 20 per cent off the lowest marked price.  A bargain already in anyone's book considering the price of Guess shoes down under.  Imagine therefore my delight when I took them up to the cashier and found out they had been further reduced to a piddly £29 pounds.  Oh joy of joys.  I just love the UK.  Take care MFS xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have a conversation with you so please leave me a comment. MFS xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...